from your EHR
PRESCRIBING IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3
send a prescription to our pharmacy partner, PhilRx, via:
- eRx: PhilRx (Columbus, OH);
Can also be found by searching with the NABP/NCPDP #: 3685508
Important: Be sure to include the patient’s cell phone number with the prescription and let them know to expect a text from PhilRx.
- Phone: 888.463.8263, Option 1
- Fax: 888.975.0603
Optional: To minimize callbacks, include ICD-10.
will process through insurance and send a text to your patient.
- Regulora may be covered by your patient’s health insurance and we’re actively working to improve options. If your patient’s health insurance doesn’t cover Regulora, the cost will be no more than $75.
receives a unique access code from PhilRx via text and email.
- After receiving the text, your patient will click on the link to enter payment information
- Your patient can download Regulora from the App Store or Google Play, enter the access code, and follow the on-screen instructions
Ensure that the prescription is sent to PhilRx (Columbus, OH), not the patient’s default pharmacy.
Each prescription is for the full course of therapy (7 sessions taken over 12 weeks).
N/A or leave blank
Days of therapy
At your discretion
GDH has been helping IBS
patients find relief for nearly
RETHINK IBS PAIN?
Consider a safe and effective non-pharmacological option.2-4
PATIENTS ON THE
BENEFITS OF REGULORA
Get answers to questions
your patients may ask.
JOIN THE REGULORA REVOLUTION
Sign up and stay on the cutting edge of prescription digital therapy.
- Donnet AS, Hasan SS, Whorwell PJ. Hypnotherapy for irritable bowel syndrome: patient expectations and perceptions. Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2022;15:17562848221074208.
- Regulora® Instructions for Use for Patients and Physicians. metaMe Health, Inc.; April 2022.
- The Rome Foundation. Brain-Gut Psychotherapy Referral Guide. Accessed July 29, 2022. https://theromefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/Rome-Foundation_GastroPsych-referral-project.pdf
- Miller V, Carruthers HR, Morris J, Hasan SS, Archbold S, Whorwell PJ. Hypnotherapy for irritable bowel syndrome: an audit of one thousand adult patients. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2015;41(9):844-855.
Regulora® is a prescription-only digital therapeutic device intended to provide behavioral therapy through gut-directed hypnotherapy for adults 22 years of age and older who have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Regulora is indicated as a 3-month treatment for patients with abdominal pain due to IBS and is intended to be used together with other IBS treatments.
US federal law restricts this mobile application device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Regulora is intended for patients who speak and read English. Regulora may not be appropriate for patients with mental or physical impairment that would prevent interacting with a mobile video application. Regulora may not be appropriate for patients with evidence of intestinal illness that better explains IBS symptoms such as celiac disease or inflammatory bowel disease. Regulora should not be used in lieu of your patient’s current IBS medication or therapy. In a clinical trial of Regulora, side effects were low. About 1% of patients experienced abdominal pain, constipation, fatigue, or headache which was thought to be related to using Regulora.