YOUR IBS PATIENTS WANT MORE FROM THEIR IBS TREATMENT1
Over-the-counter and prescription medicines reduce symptoms in fewer than one-half of patients.1 In one study, a majority of patients indicated they would be willing to give up 10-15 years of life expectancy for an instant cure for their condition.2
HOW TO TALK TO
YOUR PATIENTS GUIDE
HOW TO TALK TO
Questions your patients may ask
PATIENTS MAY ASK
GDH has been helping IBS
patients find relief for nearly
RETHINK IBS PAIN?
Consider a safe and effective
PhilRx is our online
JOIN THE REGULORA REVOLUTION
Sign up and stay on the cutting edge of prescription digital therapy.
- Chey WD, Keefer L, Whelan K, Gibson PR. Behavioral and Diet Therapies in Integrated Care for Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Gastroenterology. 2021;160(1):47-62.
- Lacy BE, Pimentel M, Brenner DM, et al. ACG Clinical Guideline: Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol. 2021;116(1):17-44.
- The Rome Foundation. Brain-Gut Psychotherapy Referral Guide. Accessed July 29, 2022. https://theromefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/Rome-Foundation_GastroPsych-referral-project.pdf
- Palsson OS, Whitehead WE. Psychological treatments in functional gastrointestinal disorders: a primer for the gastroenterologist. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013;11(3):208-216.
- Regulora® Instructions for Use for Patients and Physicians. metaMe Health, Inc.; April 2022.
- Digital Therapeutics Alliance. Digital Therapeutics Definition and Core Principles Fact Sheet. Accessed July 29, 2022. https://dtxalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/DTA_DTx-Definition-and-Core-Principles.pdf
- Donnet AS, Hasan SS, Whorwell PJ. Hypnotherapy for irritable bowel syndrome: patient expectations and perceptions. Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2022;15:17562848221074208.
- Miller V, Carruthers HR, Morris J, Hasan SS, Archbold S, Whorwell PJ. Hypnotherapy for irritable bowel syndrome: an audit of one thousand adult patients. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2015;41(9):844-855.
Regulora® is a prescription-only digital therapeutic device intended to provide behavioral therapy through gut-directed hypnotherapy for adults 22 years of age and older who have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Regulora is indicated as a 3-month treatment for patients with abdominal pain due to IBS and is intended to be used together with other IBS treatments.
US federal law restricts this mobile application device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Regulora is intended for patients who speak and read English. Regulora may not be appropriate for patients with mental or physical impairment that would prevent interacting with a mobile video application. Regulora may not be appropriate for patients with evidence of intestinal illness that better explains IBS symptoms such as celiac disease or inflammatory bowel disease. Regulora should not be used in lieu of your patient’s current IBS medication or therapy. In a clinical trial of Regulora, side effects were low. About 1% of patients experienced abdominal pain, constipation, fatigue, or headache which was thought to be related to using Regulora.